Why Migrate to Perth Western Australia?
Perth combines the best aspects of a coastal living combined with the magnificence of a vibrant modern City. Perth is a city on the move, close to Asia it offers the potential for significant growth shortly. Perth has an excellent infrastructure and is set to become a major tourist destination for South East Asian visitors.
1) Perth has a collection of excellent cafes, bars & boutiques wine bars. Perth also has hotels and Crown Casino. Check out trendy Subiaco or head over to Northbridge or Leederville for hip cafes, pubs, modern restaurants.
2)Take in gorgeous views of as you wander along one of the largest city parks in the world, Kings Park & Perth Botanic Garden with an exceptional panorama of the Swan & Canning Rivers, the city skyline & Darling Ranges. The view of Perth city at night is a significant tourism activity
3 Thirty minutes by train from Perth’s center stands Fremantle harbor. Discover remnants like Fremantle prison, the roundhouse, the Arts center & old courthouse, and the army museum.
4) Discover fascinating scientific and cultural collections at the Western Australian Museum & delve into an array of Indigenous art at the Art Gallery. Make time for Perth Zoo, dedicated to conserving Australian wildlife.
5) Visit Scarborough for coffee before taking to the waves at Trigg and North Beaches. Watch the sunset across the waters of Cottesloe Beach, an excellent spot for picnics under shady Norfolk Pines.
6) Experience amazing Rottnest Island. Access it via ferry & relax in more than 60 beaches, snorkel coral reef & dive shipwrecks. Don’t forget to get close to the cute quokka and take a selfie. There is accommodation on the island so you can have a short break or have a day trip
7)If you have a passion for Yachts, Perth is where you need to be as it’s a city that loves boats. Take to the river or the coast, especially at sunset. A coastal cruise to Perth second city is a must for enthusiastic boaties
8) A short distance from Perth City is the Swan Valley where you’ll find more than forty vineyards and many cellar doors offering wine tastings and food.