Free initial migration assessment for Australia
Australia is targeting British and Irish health care professional
Australia law is fair and transparent if you have the right skills you will have an equal opportunity in being able to enter Australia to work or train.
Swop the wet cold weather for our beautiful weather and life style.
If you like the season then migrate to the South of Australia, if you are looking for warm all year round try Norther Australia.
The visas below are available to people who qualify in terms of education and skills or wish to be trained in a particular skill.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)*
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
For more information please visit the site below
Our migration agents are skilled and experience in Australian migration law.
Please note migrating to Australia is an expensive process, you will have to pay for your migration agent’s service, the Australian government charges a visa fee. You will need your airfare and early accommodation cost.
Please email our migration agent in Perth or our migration agent in Brisbane for a free consultation.