TSS Migration Skilled to Brisbane and Queensland
For a 20 minute free speed consultation call:
Australian Registered Migration Agent 1801905
Email: [email protected]
Australian Phone Number: +61 (0)422 605 501
Are you looking for a brand new lifestyle complete with new career opportunities? Then a skilled migration path to Queensland Australia may be just for you.
Skilled migrants can find employment opportunities throughout Queensland through a state nomination to provide both provisional and permanent residency. Meaning you can live and work in Queensland and soak up all the benefits of the QLD lifestyle (anyone for sun, sea and sand in their free time?).
State Migration Plans have been introduced to individual states and territories alike to sponsor general skilled migrants to fill a number of skill shortages within their own states to assist with their local labour force.
A State Nomination provides you with a number of benefits including;
- Priority processing of your visa with the Department of Home Affairs
- Additional 10 points for a Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) towards the points test
- Same work rights as an Australian Citizen.
- You will be classed as an independent migrant and won’t be tied to just one company/employer.
- A further additional 5 points for a Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190) towards the points test
Safe working conditions in Queensland
Working in the state of Queensland also means you will encounter safe working conditions, high minimum wages and you also have entitlement to public holiday as well as annual leave.
With a fantastic lifestyle awaiting you in Queensland, you can speak to a Registered Migration agent to find out how to apply for this type of visa as well as additional skilled migration paths.