Studying Overseas at Curtin University, Perth, Australia

Globally recognized

Curtin University in Perth offer globally recognized qualifications to International Students. The courses at Curtin University are designed to have direct industry input and up to date information so that graduates have relevant knowledge upon entering to work Place following their studies.

Student Accommodation in Perth

There are various forms of student accommodation at Curtin University however on campus student accommodation is a popular option for international students. The on campus accommodation on average costs AUD$153-$195 per week, including expenses. There are also options for couples which is good.

Some students choose to live off campus in a house or flat share. Home Stay is also a popular option for international students. Home stay is where you board with a local family, so for those who want that family lifestyle and support network it’s a fantastic option.

Accommodation can get snapped up quickly so as soon as you have your confirmation of enrollment as well as your student visa you should start looking for your student accommodation.

Perth has a vibrant life style

Curtin University has a number of campuses throughout Western Australia, however if you are studying at the Perth campus in Bentley, you can take advantage of the vibrant city lifestyle. Perth is the most culturally diverse city in Australia, meaning that international students will feel at home.

Student Visas

In order to study at Curtin University as an international student you will require a Student Visa.

A student visa for Australia will allow you to do the following:

  1. Move freely in and out of Australia during your course
  2. Undertake full-time study in Australia (100 credits per semester at Curtin)*
  3. Work up to 40 hours per fortnight during semester and unlimited hours during semester breaks/holidays
  4. On this visa you can apply for visas to bring your family members as dependents as part of your student visa application. From the 1st July 2016 all new student visa applicants will receive the new subclass 500 student visa (

To find out more about applying for a student visa speak to a Perth migration agent. A registered migration agent will be able to assist you with your application from start to finish and take the stress out of applying for your visa for Australia.

Find out more about studying at Curtin University

Curtin University

Kent St, Bentley WA 6102, Australia