We can help you obtain a student visa wherever you are thinking of going to study in and around Perth Western Australia.

If you are looking for an experienced migration agent in Perth to help you with your Student visa, then please feel free to call us for help and advice as to the Student visa you should apply for, there are many option and here are a few for you to research.

Higher Education Sector Visa (subclass 573)

Post graduate Research Sector Visa (subclass 574)

Non Award Sector Visa (subclass 575)

Independent Elicos Sector visa (subclass 570)

Confused which Student visa, as you can see there are many options and migration law in Australia is complex and changes continuously, our Migration agent in Perth have more than 12 years’ experience in the migration industry in Perth and Western Australia and have helped many student to find the right option. Mistakes can be costly so it’s best to get the advice of a registered migration agent

Perth is a great option for students

Perth is a great option for student to live in, the cost of good accommodation is reasonable, a 2 bedroom unit costs around $360 a week close to the city, Suburbs like Wembley and Innaloo have ideal accommodation for students, transport with is cheap, there are good rail links to outer suburbs as well as buses, Perth city also has a free bus service in the main city and suburbs near the Perth CBD.

In the current economic climate if you is prepared to travel to the outer Perth suburbs then rents for a two bed unit can be as little as $250 per week.

Entertainment in Perth

Perth also has a lively entertainment industry in many of its suburbs such as Northbridge, Mount Lawley, Leederville and Subiaco. If you like sports there are good public venues, such as parks, pool and there are some of the best beaches in the world on your doorstep. You will not be bored whilst you study in Perth.

Our migration agent in Perth will help you not only to find the best visa option and can also introduce you to local estate agents and banks.