What kind of questions should you be prepared for in a skills assessment for Australia?
A quick call to your Perth Migration agent may save you a lot of time money and or disappointment.
1)Your age is important as there is an age restriction so call us for a free initial advice.
2) English test – have you taken one recently: IELTS, TOEFL IBT, PTE Academic, Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or the OET. If you are from a English speaking country like Britain then this test may not be necessary however having one of the above qualifications may help you with your points
3) How good is your English are you fluent both in Written English and verbal English
4) Do you have any work experience in your occupation, there is a minimum period of experience required
5) Do you have any Australian Work Experience in the past 10 years in your occupation? This may help your application
6) Do you have properly certified work experience in the past 10 years in your field?
7) Do you have any Educational Qualifications? For Example a degree or other qualification where you may have attended a technical college to undertake training as a, electrician carpenter or a plumber