Why move your family to Perth?
Perth has a lot to offer children
Kings Park offers several options to visitors.
- There is a vast natural landscape to explore where you children can experience the natural beauty if Australia
- Rio Tinto Naturescape offers an experience where children can interact with nature, climb towers, play in ponds and generally have a great day. All this whilst you can keep an eye on them and enjoy a picnic.
- Saw Avenue picnic area provides a natural playground for children and also plenty of barbecue facilities.
- Africa section with Lions, giraffes and Zebras
- Asian section with elephants, tigers and orangutans
- Native Australian section with Kangaroos and many native creatures.
- A nocturnal section to experience creatures that are best seen active in the dark.
- Bird world where you can see many Australian species including Penguins.
- Scitech Planetarium where the night sky over Perth is explained together with many other development in the word of astronomy.
- Puppet theater is a must visit place within Scitech Perth.
- The Science theater is always a splendid experience where experiments take place daily to thrill and educate children.
- Lastly but not least Scitech Perth has a Several exhibit and children can spend hours experiment with different exhibits and learning science.