Free initial migration assessment for Australia
Australia is targeting Indian, Pakistani’s, and Sri Lankan skilled professional who want to migrate to Australia and make Australian home.
Fair migration laws
Australia law is fair and transparent if you have the right skills you will have an equal opportunity in being able to enter Australia to work or train.
The most popular state that people from the Indian sub-continent choose is Western Australia, the climate is similar to Northern India with hot dry summers and cool winters
Skilled and training visas
The visas below are available to people who qualify in terms of education and skills or wish to be trained in a particular skill.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)*
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
For more information please visit the site below
We are registered Australian migration agents
Our migration agents are skilled and experience in Australian migration law.
Please note migrating to Australia is an expensive process, you will have to pay for your migration agent’s service, the Australian government charges a visa fee. You will need your airfare and early accommodation cost.
Please email our migration agent in Perth or our migration agent in Brisbane for a free consultation.