Migration Agent Perth Ten Reasons to Migrate to Cottesloe Perth a suburb for the rich
1) Cottesloe is one of the richest suburbs in Perth it is an upper-middle-class suburb with all things that reflect opulence. It has an air of sophistication and just visiting it shows it is the place to be if you want to be with the rich and famous.
2) Cottesloe is on the suburban railway line to Perth and is only 15 minutes from Perth CBD. It is also only 10 minutes from Fremantle where there is the famous cappuccino strip, and also little creatures along the fishing harbour where there are also some great fish and chips restaurants. Fremantle is also a great place to take the kids and family to see Fremantle Prison and the museums.
3) Cottesloe also has a great bus network connecting the suburb to most of Perth’s suburbs, if you have a car the Sterling highway will take you directly to Perth CBD and also Fremantle.
4) Claremont and Nedlands are suburbs nearby and also reflect Cottesloe’s upper-middle-class make up. Claremont has a sophisticated shopping centre with everything a rich person could want.
5) Cottesloe has the beach to die for, it is clean and beautifully presented. A walk along the foreshore is an experience that keeps you positive and happy every day. The coffee places have a high standard and you will not be disappointed.
6) Cottesloe, Nedlands and Claremont have some of the best state and private schools in Perth, there is a queue to get into most of them. Here is a list of some of them St Hilda’s, Old Perth boys school, Kennedy Baptist College, Perth College, North Cottesloe Primary School, Cottesloe Primary School An Independent Public School, Seaview Community Kindergarten. Cottesloe is also nicely placed for anyone who want to go to UWA in Crawley or Universities near the city like ECU. A train straight to the city will allow the young one to go to University at Murdoch which can be easily reached by train from Perth CBD.
7) Housing in Cottesloe can vary from luxury mansions to nice suburban detached to quality units and accommodation blocks. It is pricy but you have to pay for the shops and the beach and the gentile atmosphere.
8) Migrate to Cottesloe the prices are the lowest they have ever been, here is a once in a lifetime chance to live same where people dream of living in Perth.
9) What do in Cottesloe, the nightlife of Perth is only 20 minutes and a cab ride home is affordable as you are so near to the Perth CBD and Northbridge where all the action happens. There are also plenty of theatres, stadiums for you to visit if you migrate to Cottesloe.
10) In terms of work there is work available for the skilled migrants in Perth city and also in the mining industry. Many Fly in and fly out people who work up north in the mining industry live and play in Cottesloe