Guide to Applying for Australian Visas from China: The Australian Visa Application Centres (AVACs) have made it possible for Chinese applicants to submit their visa applications online in Chinese from December 2016.

Tourists from China may now apply for Visitor Visas (Subclass 600) online, saving them the trouble of physically going to an office. Providing the lodging service in simplified Chinese facilitates the opening of the Chinese market to tourists.

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection receives the translated applications and processes them according to the criteria set forth by the applicants.

Frequent traveller visitor visas

Residents of mainland China who have a Chinese passport were able to apply for a “Frequent Traveller” Visitor Visa in December 2016, marking the start of a 12-month trial program. Chinese nationals who have frequent, brief travel needs to and from Australia may apply for this visa. This particular form of visa, however, is very limited in supply.

Chinese nationals may visit Australia for up to three months on a single visit with the 10-year “Frequent Traveller” visa, however prospective applicants need to consider whether this is the best option for them. The total amount of time a visa holder may spend in the country cannot exceed 12 months in any given calendar year.

Australian Visa Application Centre

Biometric identifiers, such as fingerprints and photographs, are required of Chinese citizens who want to apply for the 10-year visa at an Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC). You need to take care of this before you submit your application.

The website of the AVAC service delivery partner allows you to schedule appointments for biometric collection. The next step is to pay $1,000 AUD and apply for the visa online.
Get in touch with a migration professional in Perth if you have any questions about this visa or any others. There are several obstacles in the Australian visa procedure, and it is usually simpler and cheaper to receive expert advice.

Please see Reference to official Australian Government approved Information here