Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
If you have capital in lines with the requirement set out in the Australian Government guide lines or you have significant business experience then the Business Talent ( Permanent) visa ( subclass 132) may be the way to come work live and play in Australia
The Features of this Visa
This visa allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia. It has two streams:
- Significant Business History stream: for high-caliber business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream: for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
Eligibility for this visa
Here is what you must have before applying
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency
- be invited to apply for the visa
- have assets of AUD 1.5 million and business turnover of AUD 3 million (Significant Business History stream) or
- have funding of at least AUD 1 million from an Australian venture capital firm (Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream).
These visas are complex and its best to have a migration agent or migration lawyer qualified in Australian law to work with you.
We can arrange a meet and greet service to businessmen who want to enter Australia and invest. We know where the industry is and we can advise you as to the the issues with labour employment in the city you want to setup your Australian business.
Perth and Darwin are great options as they are closest to the Hugh markets in China and India, Also significant market are even closer like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. With both India and China developing significant middle classes there can not be a better time to set up shop in Australia. Once the silk Route highways are completed and work is on going, this together with the great new ports that China is building in Asia you can be sure with a educated work force that Australia has to offer you will not regret you investment in Australia.
please call and discuss you option regarding Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) by calling us today