Australian Relative Visa Guide by Perth Migration Agent Visit for updated information –¬†

For a large number of applicants, the ability to bring family members to Australia is a major consideration. This is of utmost importance for those who are caring for aging relatives. In order to provide entry and residency to a relative in Australia, you may apply for one of many relative visas.

Australian Relative Visa Guide by Perth Migration Agent: Aged Dependent Relative 

If a qualifying relative is already living in Australia and can provide financial assistance, elderly individuals may apply for this visa to relocate to Australia. You may seek for citizenship in Australia and remain in the country forever with this permanent visa. The person you choose to sponsor you must be at least 18 years old and a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.

Remaining Relative

To become a permanent resident of Australia, you need to prove that you have no close relatives already residing there. You will be able to seek for Australian citizenship and remain in the country indefinitely after this. Your travel authorization to Australia will be valid for a period of up to five years. In this visa application, you have the option to add family members, such as your spouse or any dependent children of either of you. Documentary proof of their link to the principal applicant is also required, in addition to meeting all other criteria for this visa.

In Australia, you’re required to have a sponsor, who should ideally be a close relative. A parent, sibling, stepbrother, stepsister, or spouse of any of these will fall into this category. Additionally, they must be willing to provide you with housing and financial assistance during the first two years of your stay.