Australian  skills (TSS) Visa
will has been implemented on the 18th of March 2018

This means applications will need to be made under the TSS Visa program rather than the 457 scheme from Monday 19 March.

Oz Visa Info is here to help you

We can help you if any have questions about the new TSS Visa program, please do not hesitate to contact our registered migration agents  in Perth or our migration agent in Brisbane

Email: [email protected]

Australian Phone Number: +61 (0)422 605 501

Immigration to Australia under the Skilled Category

Skilled Professionals for example, Plumbers, IT specialists, electricians, carpenters, can apply to work in live in Australia on a permanent basis with their Partner /wife and dependent children, this allies to sex couples as well.

Check out the SOL or CSOL list

You need to check out the SOL or CSOL List to ensure your skill is a required skill in Australia

There are three visas in the Australian skilled migration program.

Visa Subclass 189 (Skilled Independent Visa),

Visa Subclass 190 (Skilled Sponsored Visa) and

Visa Subclass 489 (Skilled Regional Provisional)

Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): for this visa you must have the following:

  1. A Positive Skill Assessment
  2. Your occupation must be on the relevant skilled occupation register/ list.
  1. You must be under 50 years of age.
  2. You need to demonstrate competence in English
  3. You must have reached the points test score specified in the invitation letter.

Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190):

For this visa you must be invited by the Australian Government to apply in addition you must also have the following:

  1. Positive skill assessment for the occupation in question.
  2. You must be under 50 years of age.
  3. You must demonstrate competence in English
  4. Occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list.
  5. You must be nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.

Skilled Regional Provisional (Subclass 489)

For this visa you would need to be sponsored by a state or territory government or you may be relative sponsored. It allows you to have a provisional visa for 4 years and allows the holder to live in certain states and territories.

  1. Occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list.
  2. Positive skill assessment for that occupation in hand.
  3. You must be under 50 years of age.
  4. You must demonstrate competency in English
  5. You must have been nominated by an Australian state / territory government agency or relative.

For more information contact us

We invite you to contact one of our MARN registered agent in Perth or Brisbane to explore the opportunities available to you under this migration programme. Australian migration law is constantly changing and it’s important you get guidance from an approved legal profession so you are not disappointed. Australian Migration agents and Australian migration Lawyers are subject to test to ensure they are familiar with current migration law.

Make sure you have enough money

Please ensure you have sufficient funds to fund your visa plan, you need fee for the migration agent, have funds to be the Australian government to process your visa, you need enough funds to pay for your flights and accommodation. The cost varies depending on which visa your want.

Where are the jobs?

Please note there the shortage of Skilled trades is mostly in Sydney.

For a free initial consultation call us.