Free initial migration assessment for Australia.
Australia has a working holiday arrangement with the countries above so why not come and try our living and working in Australia whilst you holiday.
Australia is targeting German, Swedish, Norwegian and Dutch nurses and doctors
Australia law is fair and transparent if you have the right skills you will have an equal opportunity in being able to enter Australia to work or train.
Come to Australia and enjoy our sunny life style, and wonderful work conditions.
Lot of growth in Health care
Australia has an aging population and so has an expanding heath care sector and so a well-paid carer, nurses can earn AU $65000 basic and often earn 90k per year with allowances. Doctors can expect to earn $200k a year.
Jobs are available in every state in Australia from the cooler south to the tropical north
Types of skilled and training visas
The visas below are available to people who qualify in terms of education and skills or wish to be trained in a particular skill.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)*
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
For more information please visit the site below
Skilled and experienced migration agent
Our migration agents are skilled and experience in Australian migration law.
Please note migrating to Australia is an expensive process, you will have to pay for your migration agent’s service, the Australian government charges a visa fee. You will need your airfare and early accommodation cost.
Please email our migration agent in Perth or our migration agent in Brisbane for a free consultation.