10 reasons to migrate to Fremantle
Email: [email protected]
Australian Phone Number: +61 (0)422 605 501
- Fremantle beaches are amazing, South Beach is charming with a couple of lovely cafes
- Fremantle has restaurants that are to world standard, Italian, Indian, Japanese, Turkish, Greek, Chinese, Mexican or British Fremantle has it all.
- Fremantle is a must visit historic city in Western Australia.
- Fremantle has one of the best Universities in Perth and also has a great medical education center for health care professionals.
- Fremantle has history and some great tourist attraction like the Fremantle prison and the Round house to visit. The night walk around the prison is an absolute must do a prison tour if you visit Western Australia.
- Fremantle has several museums, including the Maritime museum, the Army museum and the WA Shipwrecks Museum.
- Fremantle is a port and cruise ships stop regularly at Fremantle, giving the city valuable income from the visiting tourist.
- Fremantle has a world famous Cppuccino strip which is full of cafes and life.
- Fremantle has the monument park, you can see Perth hills and Perth city as well as panoramic views of the sea and Rottnest Island.
- Fremantle is on the estuary of the Swan River, the river is teaming with life and you can often see Dolphins playing in the river.
Call us and discuss your migration journey with our local Perth and Fremantle migration agent